Download a Trial Version
You can download a free trial version of the LINDO API for Windows and Linux platforms from our website. They will allow you to build and solve some models and look over the documentation. The trial versions have all of the functions and features of our regular versions, but the problem capacity has been limited. All LINDO products come with a 60 day no questions asked, money-back guarantee. The LINDO API is available to purchase for all Windows, Linux and most popular Unix platforms. You can also download a Windows or Linux trial version, get pricing information, and place an order directly from the website or contact LINDO Systems for more information.
Key Benefits of the LINDO API:
- Fast, Easy Application Development
- The LINDO API makes it easy for you to seamlessly integrate optimization into your own application. The developer interface has been designed for maximum ease-of-use and flexibility. It comes with clear, comprehensive documentation and examples to help you get running quickly.
- LINDO API provides you with an arsenal of powerful solvers for Stochastic, Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone and Integer optimization. All solvers incorporate numerous enhancements for maximum speed and robustness.
- LINDO Systems has begun shipping a new release of LINDO API that includes new features to allow users to incorporate uncertainty into their optimization models.
- Whether your application is big or small, simple or complex, the LINDO API provides the flexibility and functionality that you'll need. It includes dozens of routines to formulate, solve, query, and modify your problems.
- The Windows 32 bit and 64 bit versions of LINDO API can be run as a MATLAB callable function. Using MATLAB 's modeling and programming environment, you can build and solve models and create custom algorithms based upon the LINDO API's routines and solvers.
- LINDO API provides all of the tools you will need to get up and running quickly. You get the LINDO API User Manual (in printed form and available online in pdf format) that includes detailed function definitions for all routines. Also included in the manual is a discussion to assist you in writing your own applications.applications.
- Analyze Infeasible and Unbounded Models
- LINDO API includes tools that allow you to track down what has caused a model to be infeasible or unbounded. The tools isolate a portion of the original model as the source of the problem. This allows you to focus your attention on a relatively small subsection of the model to look for formulation or data entry errors. On infeasible linear, nonlinear, quadratic and integer models, the tools can find an irreducibly inconsistent set of constraints (IIS), and on unbounded models, the tools can find an irreducibly unbounded set of columns (IUS).
- Create Web and Intranet Applications
- The LINDO API is thread safe to allow you to create web and network applications that handle multiple user sessions concurrently. Web and network applications require special licensing. Contact LINDO Systems for more information.
- Why pay for more capacity than you need? The LINDO API is available in a variety of different capacities. The capacities range from a few hundred variables to versions with unlimited capacity, so you can select the product that best suits your needs for a particular problem.